Personal Diet Assessment
The Personal Diet Assessment is a detailed analysis of your nutrient intake based on a three-day food diary.
About the assessment
You will be required to keep a record of everything you eat and drink for three days. We will then analyse your results and compare these against your recommended nutrient intake based on your gender, age, height, weight and level of physical activity. This information will be outlined in a detailed report with areas for improvement clearly highlighted.
Who may benefit from the assessment?
- People on restricted diets such as vegetarians and vegans, or those with food intolerances and allergies.
- Women who are currently trying to conceive, pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Anyone who leads an active lifestyle or plays sport.
- Those who are otherwise healthy, but would like to know if they are eating a balanced diet.
what is included in the assessment?
- Your calorie intake
- Your fat intake including a breakdown of saturated, mono-unsaturated, poly-unsaturated and trans-fats
- Your protein intake
- Your carbohydrate intake
- Your intake of a comprehensive range of vitamins and minerals
- Graphs showing how your intake compares with your recommended nutrient intake
- Areas for improvement
personal diet assessment fee[dc1]